HerChoice (www.herchoice.net) understands and value the privacy of everyone who visits Our Website and will only collect and use information in ways that are useful to you and in a manner consistent with your rights and our obligations under the law.
This Policy Covers
Your use of our website
Data We Collect
Will not be provided to any third party.
- Your General data will be collected automatically by Our Website. Below mentioned is the General data which may be collected automatically privacy. We do not collect any personal identifiable data and in future if we intend to collect the same then we shall take users voluntarily consent.
- IP address and location
- web browser type and version operating system
- a list of URLs starting with a referring Website, your activity on Our Website
How Do We Use Your Data?
All general data is stored securely
- All general data is stored securely in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We use your data to provide the best possible services to you. This includes:
- Providing and managing your access to Our Website
- Personalising and tailoring your experience on Our Website
- Analysing your use of Our Website [and gathering feedback] to enable us to continually improve Our Website and your user experience.
In some cases, the collection of data may be a statutory or contractual requirement.
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that we fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the GDPR and other applicable relevant laws.
How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
We retain the general data
Do We Share Your Data?
We Never Share Your Data.
- We view your data as personal information that should be treated with respect. Our policy is we do not share other peoples data.
standard security procedures
- We employ appropriate technical and standard security procedures and processes to safeguard the confidentiality of users’ information. Our employees, agents and associates, do everything in their reasonable control to protect your information.
Internally, access to all users’ information is restricted to those who need access in order to fulfil their job responsibilities and have entered into confidentiality agreement.
Cookies do not collect any sensitive personal information from you.
Please always feel free to email us.